Craft box containing the full kit for 4 tropical-inspired projects, being a cute flamingo stuffie, a felt cup cozy and straw wrap, a tropical crepe paper flower wreath and lei. You also receive, after purchase, a link to the full video tutorials showing you how to make each one of these projects from start to finish!
These projects will cover crafting techniques using felt, embroidery floss, crepe paper, and sewing needles. There are enough materials in your kit to finish all four projects plus extra paper and felt for more creative exploration!
INCLUDED IN YOUR CRAFT BOX
- Your Craft Camp Tropical Week kit with materials and project templates, including
- Lia Griffith heavy crepe paper (10 colors)
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper (2 colors)
- Wool blend felt: 2 pink 12×18 sheets, 2 green 9×12 sheets, 1 yellow 1.5” strip
- DMC Embroidery Floss (4 colors)
- Aleene’s Tacky Pack glue
- 2 embroidery needles
- 4 mini clips
- Needle threader
- 2 flamingo eyes
- 3 bamboo paper straws
- Brown paper-wrapped floral wire
- Polyfil for flamingo
- Reusable water cup with lid and straw
- Printed booklet with detailed instructions + a PDF version of the booklet
- List of tools needed to make the four projects
- Full make-along video course with detailed steps and skill training videos (with access for 12 months from date of purchase)
- Ability to ask questions and make comments in each video section with Lia Griffith
- Additional materials to make more crafts
- Free SVG cut file for you to make your own Craft Camp tee shirt
Make cute crafts & learn new skills! We are never too young or too old to learn new skills and to bring crafting into our lives. Crafting can enrich your life in so many ways—from encouraging mindfulness and relaxation to improving patience and the ability to problem-solve, to building self-expression and self-esteem. We all thrive when we tap into our natural state of creativity and starting on this path at a young age will define the map of living a creative life.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We believe that making things with our hands can be very nurturing and transformative. When a person reconnects with their creativity, they are able to tap into an internal joy and sense of esteem that can be life changing. So let’s get crafting! Join here.