Craft box – Tropical Week. A craft box containing the full kit for 4 tropical-inspired projects, being a cute flamingo stuffie, a felt cup cozy and straw wrap, a tropical crepe paper flower wreath and lei. You also receive, after purchase, a link to the full video tutorials so you can easily see how to make each one of these projects from start to finish!
These projects will cover crafting techniques using felt, embroidery floss, crepe paper, and sewing needles. There are enough materials in your kit to finish all four projects, plus extra paper and felt so you can have more creative exploration!
INCLUDED IN YOUR CRAFT BOX
Your Craft Camp Tropical Week kit with full materials, instructions and project templates, including
- A pack of Lia Griffith heavy crepe paper and Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper
- Wool blend felt in pink, green and yellow and matching embroidery floss
- Aleene’s Tacky Pack glue
- 2 embroidery needles and needle threader
- 4 mini clips
- 2 flamingo eyes
- 3 bamboo paper straws
- Floral wire
- Polyfil for flamingo
- Reusable water cup with lid and straw
FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Full make-along video course with detailed steps and skill training videos (with access for 12 months from date of purchase)
- Ability to ask questions and make comments in each video section with Lia Griffith
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Additional materials to make more crafts
- Free SVG cut file for you to make your own Craft Camp tee shirt
So the Craft Box – Tropical week helps you make cute crafts & learn new skills! This is perfect if you have never crafted before, but also if you want to make some crafts with your children. We are never too young or too old to learn new skills and to bring crafting into our lives. Crafting can enrich your life in so many ways—from encouraging mindfulness and relaxation to improving patience and the ability to problem-solve, to building self-expression and self-esteem. So we all thrive when we tap into our natural state of creativity and starting on this path at a young age will define the map of living a creative life.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We believe that making things with our hands can be very nurturing and transformative. When a person reconnects with their creativity, they are able to tap into an internal joy and sense of esteem that can be life-changing. So let’s get crafting! Join here.